Corrugated steel roofing sheets are rolled and cold-formed into various corrugated sheets by means of color-coated steel sheets and galvanized sheets. It is suitable for industrial and civil buildings, warehouses and special buildings. Roofing, wall and interior and exterior wall decoration of large-span steel structure houses. It has the characteristics of light weight, high strength, rich color, convenient and quick construction, anti-seismic, fireproof, rainproof, long life and maintenance-free. It has been widely used.
Corrugated steel sheets are usually classified according to application parts, plate height, lap joint structure, and material. The common classification methods are as follows:
(1) According to the application part classification, it is divided into roof panels, wall panels, floor panels and ceiling panels. In the use, the color steel plate is used as the wall decoration board, and the architectural decoration effect is relatively novel and unique.
(2) According to the wave height classification, it is divided into high wave plate (wave height ≥ 70mm), medium wave plate (wave height <70mm) and low wave plate (wave height <30mm)
(3) According to the substrate material classification, it is divided into hot-dip galvanized substrate, hot-dip aluminum zinc and hot-dip galvanized aluminum substrate.
(4) According to the seam structure, it is divided into lap joint, undercut and buckle structure. The medium and high wave plates with undercut and buckled should be used as roof panels with high waterproof requirements; the galvanized plates for splicing of medium and high wave plates are used for floor coverings; the lapped low wave plates should be used as wall panels.
Corrugated steel roofing sheets characteristic
color plate thickness 0.2mm~1.0mm
608mm, 760mm, 820mm, 900mm, 950mm, 960mm, 1025mm, etc.
(1) The appearance is novel and novel, the color is rich, the decoration is strong, the combination is flexible and changeable, and different architectural styles can be expressed;
(2) Light weight (6~10kg/m²) High strength (yield strength 250~550MPa), good skin stiffness and good waterproof performance of waterproof agent;
(3) High quality of factory products
(4) Convenient construction and installation, reducing the workload of installation and transportation, and shortening the construction period;
(5) The profiled steel plate is an environmentally-friendly building material that can be recycled and used to promote the application of the profiled steel plate in line with the policy of sustainable development of the national economy;
(6) The price of the monomer material is relatively high, and the durability is poor compared with the concrete or masonry enclosing material.
Corrugated steel roofing sheets installation
First, the lifting of the board
When the amount of roofing works is not large, and the house is not high, it can be manually transported, but it is necessary to prepare a single-running horse road or step.
When the amount of roofing works is large and the height of the house is high, it can be lifted by means of manual lifting or hoisting machine by means of pulley block. Under normal circumstances, the board is lifted laterally, and each time it is lifted by 1-2 pieces. When you have a spreader, you can hang more pieces. A protective rope should be provided on the spreader to prevent it from slipping.
When there is lifting equipment, special hanging hoisting can be configured. Generally for flat lifting, about five pieces at a time.
The panels hanging from the roof should be distributed on the purlins and should not be excessively concentrated.
No lifting method shall allow the spreader to squeeze the sheet.
Second, the board installation
Install the first row of plates from the roof near the mouth and then move up.
Place the first board in place on the starting line of the board marked on the stringer. The long side of the board should be perpendicular to the stringer. The length of the board end extending from the stringer should be consistent with the design size. After the position is correct, the two ends of the board are connected with the stringer by self-tapping screws. When the slope of the roof is large, temporary fixing measures should be used before the board is fixedly connected to prevent the board from sliding down.
After the first board is in place, install the second piece in turn and lay it against the dominant wind direction. When the sealing strip is arranged between the plates, the nails may be temporarily fixed on the side of the sandwich panel. If it is not in place, you can use the 80x 100x 800 square wood to click on the side as shown in the figure. When there is special sealing requirements, special tightening device can be used, which can be unloaded and squeezed after being fixed by self-tapping screws.
Continue to row the plates in both directions, check the in-situ size of the secondary plate and the mark point before each no more than five plates, to adjust the time when the next set of plates.
After checking the position of the upper plate, fix the plate with aluminum rivets and screws.
Third, the board installation considerations
The board that is shipped to the roof on the same day is best installed on the same day. If it cannot be installed, it must be temporarily fixed with the purlin. Install the boards in time to connect.
The tools and fasteners for installation should be placed in the rubber mat and tool box, and should not be littered.
The iron rods pulled by the rivets should be placed in the box while pulling the edges and concentrated out of the roof.
Must wear soft bottom rubber shoes on the roof construction, construction load can not exceed 150 kg per square, can not be on the roof to fight, smoking and littering, is strictly prohibited to pile up, stacking materials should be evenly stacked.
Do not drag the board on the roof to avoid scratching the board surface to protect the finished product.
Whenever you work, you should clean up the garbage and iron filings, scrap heads and irons left by Shi I on the same day.
Be careful not to mistake the hole, when it occurs, it should be repaired in time to avoid forgetting.
Fourth, spare parts installation
The quality of spare parts installation is the final mark to ensure a beautiful and tidy appearance, waterproof and sealed, and must be taken carelessly.
Five, roof cover installation
The installation of the roof parts should be straightened to ensure that the appearance is neat.
according to the detailed installation of the node, the specific operation is as follows, check whether the roof panel has been installed in place, according to the roof wave peak, the on-site cutting corresponds to the roof wave crest, first remove the protective film at the end of the roof before installation Wipe the steel surface, then paste the foam plug (sealed and waterproof), and finally connect the two sides with rivets, and the two roof slabs are not less than 50 mm.
The two roof slabs should be sealed with a sealant. The temperature of the sealant should not be lower than 5 °C and should be stored indoors. When you squeeze the paste, it should be even and thin, and give a certain pressure. The operation should be carried out according to the instructions for use.
The installation opening should meet the requirements of drawings and processes to ensure tight and impervious. Other flooding installation roof linings are installed under the roof. Other water-filled parts, edge-sealing parts, sealing parts (mouth clogging board), low-span flooding parts, and daughter wall pressing parts. The practice is roughly the same as the installation of the buckle roof slab, but due to their respective parts
(1) The roof of the multi-roof ridge should be pre-designed at the intersection of the ridges and pre-formed and installed.
(2) High and low span, the gable flooding parts should be well treated with the flood sealing relationship between the gable and the high distance.
(3) All floodgate installations must follow the principle of bottom-up and reverse-dominant wind direction installation.
Hello, if you have any intention to purchase the product or have any questions, please contact us！