A galvanized steel coil is a steel sheet coated with a layer of zinc on its surface. Galvanizing is a cost-effective and effective rust-preventing method that is used in the world for about half of the world’s zinc production.
The galvanized steel coil for roofing sheet is used to prevent the surface of the steel sheet from being corroded and prolonged. The surface of the steel sheet is coated with a layer of metallic zinc. This zinc-coated steel sheet is called a galvanized sheet.
Technical performance of galvanized steel coil for roofing sheet
The yield strength of the substrate is 280 MPa or 350 MPa.
The amount of galvanizing is ≥180g/m2.
Coating thickness ≥ 20um.
Salt spray resistance performance ≥ 500h.
Galvanized steel coil roof insulation is usually done in three ways:
(1) Indoor spraying of flame retardant polyurethane.
(2) Indoor adhesion of silicic rock wool.
(3) Indoor adhesion polystyrene foam
The thickness of the heat preservation is generally 1 to 5 cm and 8 cm (Northeast region), which can meet the requirements of different natural environments for heat preservation.
There are two main ways to illuminate steel roofing:
(1) Opening on the shell plate of the arched slot plate and replacing it with a galaxy lighting plate.
(2) Locally changing the arch height, the vertical surface of the arch height change is closed with the Galaxy lighting board. The opening of the lighting source is not reserved. After the structure is completed, a hole is formed in the structure of the plasma cutting machine. After the lighting board is installed, the opening is sealed with a sealant. The structure of the lighting area should be strengthened.
The galvanized steel coil of the roof panel is placed on the top of the roof and a ventilating cap is provided to meet various indoor ventilation requirements.
The Type 500 ventilator is designed according to the AS2428.1-1993 specification. Under tornado conditions, when the wind speed is 200 km/h and the rainfall is 200 mm/h, the ventilator can still operate normally without damage or leakage. phenomenon. Ventilators in tornado areas require special reinforcement measures.
Hello, if you have any intention to purchase the product or have any questions, please contact us！