A color steel plate is a steel plate with an organic coating. Color steel plates are divided into single board, color steel composite board, floor board and so on. Widely used in large public buildings, public buildings, mobile panels, and walls and roofs of integrated houses. The substrate of the color steel plate is a cold rolled substrate, a hot-dip galvanized substrate, and an electrogalvanized substrate. In recent years, color steel plates have been favored by the construction industry because of their light weight, heat insulation, high strength, bright color, flexible installation and short construction period.
Color steel plate characteristics
The color steel plate coating is a product obtained by subjecting a cold-rolled steel plate or a galvanized steel sheet to a surface chemical treatment (roll coating) or a composite organic film (such as a PVC film) and then baking and curing. Some people call this product “pre-rolled color steel plate” and “plastic color steel plate”. Color plate products are produced by the manufacturer on a continuous production line, so it is also called color coated steel coil. The color steel plate not only has the mechanical strength of the steel material, the easy forming property, but also the good decorative and corrosion resistance of the coating material. Color steel plates are emerging materials that are highly respected in the world today. With the advancement of science and technology, the enhancement of environmental awareness, and the improvement of people’s living standards, color steel plate activity rooms have increasingly shown strong vitality and broad market prospects, and are subject to construction, home appliances, electromechanical, transportation, interior decoration, and office equipment. And the favor of other industries.
Color steel plate process
1. The color steel plate is melted into liquid by the basalt through the blast furnace. After high-speed centrifugal sticking and twisting, it is sprayed by high-speed airflow to form a rock wool board fiber with small fiber fineness and flexibility, and is sprayed with cotton. The cotton board is made of special glue, which is sprayed into the rockwool fiber, and the rock wool fiber is composed. Then, the fixed speed pendulum is used, the rock wool fiber cloth is cottoned by the uniform speed cotton method, and the track speed is controlled, and the upper and lower track compression method is pressed into the rock. The density of the cotton board and the rock wool board is controlled by the track speed and the weight of the pendulum.
2. After the rock wool is cottoned by the pendulum, it is transferred to the high-temperature drying furnace by the upper and lower pressing method of the crawler, and dried to form a rock wool board.
3. The drying oven is conveyed, and the high-speed cutting saw is cut longitudinally to become a long-length rock wool board. After being cut by a microcomputer, the high-speed cutting saw is cut into a rock wool board of the same length. The red conveyor belt is transported to the packaging equipment.
4. The rock wool board veneers are superimposed by the equipment self-collection method into a fixed number of rock wool boards.
5. After the belt is sent to the packaging platform by the conveyor belt, after being transferred to the process of thermoplastic molding, the equipment automatically wraps the rock wool board with the special film of heat shrinkable rock wool board, and the heat shrinkable film wraps the rock wool board by the conveying equipment. It is sent to the heat shrinking shortening furnace, which is shortened by high temperature baking to shorten the film naturally. The rock wool board is tightly wrapped, and then transported to the transport vehicle by the conveying equipment and transported to the rock wool board storage.
6. The whole color steel plate production process has been completed.
Color steel plate substrate type
1. Hot-dip galvanized steel sheet: This substrate has outstanding impact function and outstanding elongation rate and yield value. This kind of color steel plate produced in this category has been well evaluated in the construction, decoration and other industries.
2. Hot-dip aluminum-zinc plate: the process of this substrate and the process of hot-dip galvanized steel plate is similar, the difference is that the zinc content of the appearance is not the same, the appearance of zinc-like signs is also very different, other aspects are basically No gap, weather resistance and longevity than galvanized steel.
3. Aluminum plate: aluminum plate accounted for the best advantage is the special industry, because its own price is high, so the cost alone is not a small expenditure, so only special industry choices: refrigeration, warmth, anti-virus, sterilization, etc. And other industries. Impact function: Excellent, can be shaped, invisible impact, bending.
4. Cold-rolled sheet: The cold-rolled sheet is a steel sheet that is not annealed, and is also the precursor of a galvanized steel sheet or a galvanized steel sheet. The impact resistance of the steel plate is very low, the material hardness is high, the yield value and the elongation rate are very low, and the welding machine is excellent.
It is pressed and cold-formed into various wave-shaped pressed color steel plates. It is suitable for industrial and civil buildings, warehouses, special buildings, roofs, walls and interior and exterior wall decoration of large-span steel structure houses. It has light weight and high strength. It is rich in color, convenient in construction, shockproof, fireproof, waterproof, rainproof, long life and maintenance free. It has been widely used.
This post is also available in: Russian