The color steel plate is made of cold-rolled strip steel, galvanized strip steel (electro-galvanized and hot-dip galvanized) on the continuous unit, subjected to surface pretreatment (degreasing and chemical treatment), and coated by a roll coating method or Multi-layer liquid coating, which is baked and cooled.
On the continuous unit, cold-rolled strip steel, galvanized strip steel (electro-galvanized and hot-dip galvanized) is used as the substrate, subjected to surface pretreatment (degreasing and chemical treatment), and coated with one or more layers of liquid by roller coating. The coating material obtained by baking and cooling is a coated steel sheet. Since the coating can have a variety of different colors, it is customary to refer to a coated steel sheet as a color coated steel sheet. And because the coating is carried out before the forming of the steel sheet, it is called pre-coated steel sheet abroad.
Color steel plate substrate type
(1) Cold rolled substrate
The color plate produced by the cold-rolled substrate has a smooth and beautiful appearance and has the processing property of the cold-rolled sheet; however, any fine scratch of the surface coating exposes the cold-rolled substrate to the air, so that the exposed iron is quickly Generate red rust. Therefore, such products can only be used for temporary isolation measures and indoor materials that are not required.
(2) Hot-dip galvanized substrate
The product obtained by coating an organic coating on a hot-dip galvanized steel sheet is a hot-dip galvanized color-coated plate. In addition to the protective effect of zinc, the hot-dip galvanized color-coated plate also protects against rust and has a longer service life than hot-dip galvanized sheet. The zinc content of the hot-dip galvanized substrate is generally 180 g/m2 (double-sided), and the galvanized amount of the hot-dip galvanized substrate for external use is up to 275 g/m2.
(3) Hot-dip aluminum-zinc substrate
Hot-dip aluminum-zinc steel sheets can also be used as color-coated substrates (55% AI-Zn and 5% AI-Zn).
(4) Electroplated zinc substrate
The electrogalvanized sheet is used as the substrate, and the product obtained by baking with the organic coating is an electrogalvanized color coated plate. Since the zinc layer of the electrogalvanized sheet is thin, the zinc content is usually 20/20 g/m2, so the product is not suitable for use. Make walls, roofs, etc. outdoors. However, due to its beautiful appearance and excellent processing properties, it can be mainly used in home appliances, audio, steel furniture, interior decoration, etc.
Substrate classification code of color steel plate
(1) Structural classification code: Z-normal zinc flower: Zinc flower obtained by crystallization at normal cooling rate, can be used for general purposes: X-small zinc flower: cooling rate is specially controlled, zinc flower size is smaller than normal zinc flower, suitable In other occasions where painting and normal zinc flowers do not meet the requirements; GZ-smooth zinc flower: small zinc flower is subjected to finishing treatment, suitable for deep drawing and ultra deep drawing processing and low surface roughness requirements.
(2) Processing performance code: PT-general use, JY-mechanical bite, SC-deep punch, CS-super deep drawing, JY-structure. When choosing, be sure to pay attention to the purpose.
(3) Zinc layer weight code: Z100, Z200, Z275; galvanized layer weight refers to the total amount of zinc on both sides of the steel plate, expressed in grams per cubic meter of steel plate (g/m2), as indicated by Z100 The amount of zinc is not less than 100 g/m2.
Example of marking: zinc layer weight 275g/m2, processability JY, surface structure Z, surface treatment Y, dimensional accuracy B, length × width × height size 0.70mm × 700mm × 2000mm steel plate marked as: Steel plate: 275-JY- ZYB-0.70×700×2000-GB2518-81
Color steel plate substrate coating type
According to the coating, the coatings which can be produced by the hot-dip plating process can be basically divided into the following six types:
(1) GI (pure zinc plating);
(2) GA (zinc-iron alloy plating);
(3) 55% Al-Zn (aluminum-zinc plating; GALVALUME);
(4) 5% Al-Zn (zinc-aluminum coating, GALFAN);
(5) Aluminizing (aluminum plating), aluminum plating can be divided into two categories, one is pure aluminum plating, and the other is aluminum-plated silicon products;
(6) Zinc-aluminum-magnesium products, in recent years, new types of coated zinc-aluminum-magnesium products, such as Zn-5Al-3Mg. Zinc aluminum magnesium is a series of products that can include different Mg and Al contents.
The above is all about the type of color steel plate. The color steel plate is an organic coating applied to the surface of the steel. It has the advantages of beautiful appearance, bright color, high strength, good corrosion resistance, convenient processing and so on, and also Allow users to reduce costs and reduce pollution.
This post is also available in: Russian